Call now :  8589 6841
Speak with the director or educators before making a decision
- Call your preferred child care and early learning service
- Confirm places are available for the times and days you need
- Arrange a visit to the service
Ask a variety of questions:
- How will I know what activities my child has done that day?
- What is the sleeping routine like in my child’s room?
- How will my child’s heritage be incorporated in the education programme?
- How does the service reflect the community in which it is located?
Look at the indoor and outdoor areas of the service:
- Is it clean and safe?
- Is it welcoming?
- Does it meet your child’s needs?
- Meet the educators at the service and make sure you and your child feel comfortable interacting with them